With our local Chapter in place, members get invited to talks, workshops and events to keep themselves updated about industry practices. These events also present a chance to network and form meaningful collaborations. In addition, there are opportunities to upgrade our skills, earn CEUs and keep abreast with the latest news in the industry.
AICI Member BenefitsAs a member of AICI Singapore Chapter you will also receive the following benefits:
- Education from masters and pioneers in the field.
- Certification achieved only through the world’s leading expert image association.
- Networking and support from people who really have the answers.
- The latest information from AICI publications.
- Exciting leadership and business opportunities.
- Education from masters and pioneers in the image and related fields.
- Receive newsletters and communications with industry up-dates, articles on image, AICI news and Chapter events.
- Education from international and Asia-based image experts.
- AICI certification support for members who aspire to achieve FLC, CIP and CIM.
- Earn CEU points from selected Chapter talks, training programmes and philanthropy events held in Singapore and in the region.
- Workshops, talks and events held in the region.
- Invitation to all Chapter social, educational, publicity and philanthropic events.
- Networking, support and exchange of ideas/ contacts with other image professionals in your country and region.
- Professional development through participation and leadership.
- Philanthropic opportunities and support.
- Recordings of AICI Singapore educational workshops and talks for purchase.
- Opportunities to take advantage of AICI Singapore public relations/ marketing tools e.g. use of AICI logo on your website & marketing materials.
AICI Membership ApplicationTo join AICI Singapore Chapter, please apply for AICI membership online. Just click on “Create Account” and you will be able to sign up for membership once you have login into your newly created account. Do remember to check “Singapore Chapter” under the Chapter Affiliation section.
For more information on membership, please contact VP Membership, Cindy Tien at firstname.lastname@example.org.